Regular service dovetail slides are suited for light-duty positioning applications where compact dimensions are required. If convenient positioning is desired, these slides can be equipped with a leadscrew drive, and come with a micrometer dial and hand crank. The slides are easily and securely locked into desired position with the optional gib lock handle.
Our RS / RSD series dovetail slides feature:
- Stress relieved cast iron base and saddle for maximum stability
- Precision ground exterior surfaces
- Standard lubrication provisions on RS / RSD6, optional on RS / RSD2, 3 and 4
- Precision ground straight gib
- Each slide is factory-adjusted and tested prior to shipment
On slides that offer a leadscrew choice, put “V” in parenthesis for Vee thread lead screw, “A” for Acme