Dovetail Slides – RS/RSD Series
Regular service (RS) dovetail slides are suited for light-duty positioning applications where compact dimensions are required. Dovetail slides are rugged positioning units that are suited for manual or powered movement. Typically used in positioning applications where occasional movement is required. If convenient positioning is desired, these slides can be equipped with a leadscrew drive (RSD) and come with a micrometer dial and hand crank. The slides are easily and securely locked into desired position with the optional gib lock handle.
Our RS / RSD series dovetail slides feature:
- Stress relieved cast iron base and saddle for maximum stability
- Precision ground exterior surfaces
- Standard lubrication provisions on RS / RSD6, optional on RS / RSD2, 3 and 4
- Precision ground straight gib
- Each slide is factory-adjusted and tested prior to shipment
Dovetail Slides – RS
Dovetail Slides – RSD
Regular Service Dovetail Slide Dimensions
Please refer to the figures of the dovetail slides in correlation with the chart below.
Regular Service Dovetail Slide with Drive Screw Dimensions
Please refer to the figure of the dovetail slide in correlation with the chart below.
On slides that offer a leadscrew choice, put “V” in parenthesis for Vee thread lead screw, “A” for Acme